Before going on court please note – ordinary runners are PROHOBITED – they will damage the floor
NON MARKING INDOOR COURT SHOES ONLY MUST BE WORN (not just white soles) Check the bottom of the soles – it is often written there, and/or confirm with the shop assistant.
PLEASE ASK A COMMITTEE MEMBER IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
BEFORE USING THE COURT FOR THE FIRST TIME, FOOTWEAR WILL BE CHECKED BY A COMMITTEE MEMBER
Court booking rules:
• A player can book a court up to 7 days in advance.
• A player can cancel a court booking up until the booking begins.
• Players should cancel unused courts ASAP, as a courtesy to other club members.
• A player is not restricted on how many active court bookings they can have in total.
• A player is restricted on how many court bookings can be made for a day.
• A player cannot be involved in consecutive court slots.
To book the court PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW